New Julfa. The Armenian Churches and Other Buildings.
Book ID: 7040
£60.00ADD TO BASKET
The work is the first detailed account in English of the thirteen Armenian churches in New Jufla, on the outskirts of Isfahan. They were built by the prosperous Armenian merchants, settled in New Julfa in the early seventeenth century by Shah Abbas the Great (1587-1629). [Leaf Jacket].